Hi! My name is Britton. I'm a river rat living in Korea. It's a good gig with a lot of perks. Wanna read about them?

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Traveling River Rat Returns

Hello again all!

Sorry for the absence. I've been pretty busy with things between having to leave Korea and coming back to the States.

To make a long story short, I had to switch jobs after 3 amazing years of teaching elementary and middle school students to a Kindergarten academy. I wanted to try my hand at a "normal" schedule, working from 9am to 6pm instead of 4pm to 10pm. It was great, but after three long months, it turned out that the school and I didn't quite see eye to eye and I ended up having to leave prematurely.

It's not all bad though, I got to see Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies on my way back East and now I am back on the job search and bloggosphere. (It's a word now).

Stay tuned Travelers. I'm working on some great posts about Vancouver and being back on the Island; and all island life entails.

In order to fully appreciate where we are, we sometimes have to return to where we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment